Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our websites or give to us in our store. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, send us an email asking for assistance, create a list with our offers, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes data like:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Your mailing address
- Your phone number and/or fax
- Your credit card number and other payment information
- Credit application information, such as your tax payer number
- Demographic and lifestyle information, such as age, personal interests and product preferences
It may also include information you give us about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact info of a Friends & Family Pickup person.
Information from Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
Automated Information Collection
We collect information related to your interactions with our websites and apps to create a superior, personalized shopping experience, whether you are online or in our store. This information includes your IP address, browsing behavior while on our site, browser and device characteristics, and referring URLs.
This information is collected and stored using a variety of common technologies, including various types of cookies, web beacons, and tags. These technologies may also allow us to identify you as a RettaLibros retail store customer when you visit our websites, and to link your activities on our websites to your interactions with us in our store.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with you, we may permit web analytics and other providers to collect and process information on our websites using the technologies described above. We also may share personal information with those providers. We may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. Interest-based advertising is covered in more detail below.
Some of our websites and mobile applications may collect certain information such as the type of mobile device you're using or your specific location. To allow any application to identify your location, you must enable this functionality through your mobile device's settings to allow the use of technologies such as Wi-Fi, GPS signals, cell tower position, or other technologies. RettaLibros has no control over your device's settings.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for example to:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for materials, services or information
- Processing returns, exchanges and layaway requests
- Tracking and confirm online orders
- Delivering your orders
- Notify you about our news and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Identifying you on our websites and adapt our offers to you based on your interactions with us in our stores and online
- Facilitating interactions with RettaLibros and others, such as enabling you to e-mail a link to a friend
- Operating, evaluating and improving our services
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share the Information We Collect
RettaLibros does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
Liderlaf S.A. is the parent company of RettaLibros, and as such, if you provide information to our store or websites owned or operated by RettaLibros, this information may be combined or shared among current or future Liderlaf S.A. entities, including affiliates and subsidiaries.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering shipments
- Sending RettaLibros commercial communications
- Fulfilling suscription services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Applying for credit cards and processing credit card payments
- Providing chat functions
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it's necessary to comply with the law. We may also share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of RettaLibros, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
How We Protect the Information We Collect
Whether you are shopping online or in our store, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. RettaLibros cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The RettaLibros websites use encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our websites such as ordering information, including your name, address and credit card number. Information you provide to us via our in-store shopping cart does not traverse the public Internet.
Your Choices Regarding the Information We Collect
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile communications about our products and services.
- Update and correct your personal information
- Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in our e-mails or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Call +598 2403 0027 with your request and current contact information
- Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a letter with your request and current contact information to:
- Attn: Customer Care/Privacy
- P.O. Box 669236
- Miami, FL 33166
Protecting Children's Privacy
We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links to Other Websites
Social Media Widgets
+598 2403 0027
Attn: Customer Care/Privacy
P.O. Box 669236
Miami, FL 33166
Last Updated 8/30/2013